Tis the season for gifts and gadgets. A new iPhone or iPad can be exhilarating yet nerve-wracking at the same time. What if not all the data transfers from the old device to the new one? In an age where information is everything, losing it could be disastrous. In the spirit of the holidays, we created a quick guide to backing up your mobile device and Sales Navigator, so you can enjoy the latest tech stress free.
Backing up your device:
1. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
3. Scroll down, tap Backup, and make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
4. Tap Back Up Now. …
5. Make sure that the backup finished: Tap Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, then select your device.
Backing up Sales Navigator:
Now that you have backed up you entire device, you can also create a back up your information in Sales Navigator:
1. Open the app and sign in if prompted
2. Tap the icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen to bring up the menu bar
3. At the bottom of the menu bar tap “Settings”
4. Next you will see Backup>Never. Simply tap this to change the setting
5. Please note that we sync your data to iCloud so if you haven’t set that up please follow the steps above.
Following these steps ensures that no matter what great gifts come your way you’ll always be prepared. From all of us here at Sales Navigator, we wanted to wish you and your families a happy holiday. We will see you in 2017.